Monday, January 14, 2008

That Fresh Paint Smell

I have become obsessed with paper arts recently. Altered books, art dolls, artist trading cards--and those are just the "A"s! What will I find in the rest of the alphabet?

My studio is increasingly a wonderful place to spend hours that seem like only minutes. My collection of art supplies is wonderful and varied, and I am increasingly hungry to DO ART!

Accordingly, this is my online journal of what I am up to, and what I have done. I hope to post here photos and scans of my work, along with the details of how I did them. Maybe even some photos of works in progress? Perhaps--we can only wait to see.

Some of these things I have been doing for a while, some I am just starting on. All are feeding some part of my soul that has only recently come out to play. It's amazing how much law school does not encourage the experimental artist!

So come on in--the paint is dry, and there's even a place to sit. I'll bring out the pinot grigio, and let's do some art!

No comments: